Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Topic 11 - cell hphone etiquette

Task 1
The results from the quiz said that I knew proper cellphone etiquette, but that i just didn't use it all the time. Although it said that, it also said that with practice, i would have it down in no time.

Task 2
I read the rules on cell phone etiquette.

Task 3
Honestly, I really loved my service learning. I LOVE little kids in the months to the 4's. The instructors were very clear about how things should be done, such as holding the babies, feeding them, playing with them, etc. The really emphasized on not holding the baby all day, so that the baby didn't expect to be held all day. They taught me about not just letting the toddlers play with toys, but also reading books to them and showing them the pictures, etc. All of the supervisors were very professional and nice, wich are definitely qualities that I want to have in myself if I am ever a supervisor in the future. They also seemed to really just love kids, wich is a very good thing. It sounds crazy, but there are people who get into childcare who don't like kids. God only knows why. Also, My supervisors handled some of my, probably, stupid questions very well with straight up answers, which is good and is also another quality that I would like to be able to see in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment